Letting Agents in Cambridge - Why Choose Us?
Residential lettings and property management is a complex business involving diverse activities which require skills including: marketing, accounting, administration, property maintenance, negotiation and diplomacy. Whilst some landlords might feel comfortable handling all of these aspects themselves, the process can be much less stressful if some or all of these tasks are delegated to professionals who understand every aspect of the process.
Having made the decision to appoint a Professional Agent, the first major question to address is how to choose the right Company for your needs. There are many Letting Agents and Property Management Companies to choose from, small local operators to large national multi branch agents who combine both Lettings and Estate Agent Services, all of whom will of course suggest they represent the best option for you.
At Award Property Management Ltd we know that we can provide excellent services at a competitive price without the distraction of trying to sell your home or help others looking to buy theirs. We find rental properties, let them and we manage them, our clients tell us we do it exceptionally well and their voices are more important than ours.
By choosing to put your trust in us you will be working with a Company that:
- Operates to the highest ethical and professional standards
- Is a member of the nationally recognised Safeagent scheme and a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPOS) redress scheme.
- Has received 8 Company and Individual staff awards for customer service excellence in 2018.
- Has been ranked as 2018 ‘Best Overall’ and ‘Best Letting’ Agent in our area by the prestigious All Agents public review body.
- Takes a Proactive and personal approach to all aspects of landlord support
- Provides dedicated Property Managers to build a working relationship with you
- Won’t be distracted by activities not associated with letting and managing your property (e.g. Estate Agency Services)
- Constantly focuses on how to maximise your return by keeping occupancy rates high and regularly reviewing rent levels
- Secures quality tenants, working with them to ensure your tenancies run smoothly
- Listens to you to ensure our service and support fully meets your needs
- Keeps you fully informed and updated at all times
- Deals with the unforeseen quickly, effectively and efficiently
- Regularly goes ‘the extra mile’ to ensure things run smoothly
By focusing on the things that are important to you and making sure we do them well, we can feel confident that having chosen to work with us, you will want to stay with us.